"You and I fight for the same cause, the protection of this world"
#i’m crying and laughing #no one else could ever ever ever EVER #no one else in this universe even comes close #i think the thing that fascinates me the most about jane and the thing that makes her singularly unique in this universe #is the fact that she is the only one who has the potential to build rather than destroy #everyone else is reacting; to threats to monsters to intergalactic alien godkings #to being thrown into turmoil to being thrown into obscurity and then fighting their way out of it and redeeming themselves #tony builds an iron suit to shed himself of his merchant of death moniker; natasha is doing penance the only way she knows how #thor is relearning himself and learning his privilege and learning to appreciate strength in new ways; steve is trying to remake a dying myt #into a living legend again; banner is just trying to survive; fury is arming earth and literally everyone else #is on the line of defense #literally everyone else has their thoughts contained to their planet and contained in their own realm and galaxy and it’s jane #and only jane who is looking outwards; not even just to the kingdom of god #not even just to usurp the place of heaven #jane is the only one who acts first; her entire life has been a climb from the dirtheap of humanity and daring #to see shapes in the stars and daring to reach for them #everyone else is fighting; everyone else is defending #jane foster #is the one who isn’t mindful of the dirt on her feet #jane foster is the one reaching for the apple at the end of the branch and saying ‘eat’ (via ilvalentinos)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
Next older person to complain about millennials has to pay off a random 20-something’s student loans
That pizza life.
this movie tho
I will never be happy because I crave attention from people but I also want to be locked up in my room with unlimited food and a comfy bed for the rest of eternity